Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cedar Wool Farm

1. What is your website?
cedarwool.googlepages.com
cedarwool.etsy.com

2. Your Ravelry username?
Willowwinds

cedarwool2

3. What do you make?
Handspun yarns, batts, handdyed and blended yarns and fibers, knitted items such as hats, scarves, shawls, bags.

4. How did you get into making stuff?
I couldn't help but catch the bug growing up with sheep, I love it!

cedarwool1

5. What is your favorite thing about the local fiber community?
The people are just so wonderful and helpful. Met many great new friends through my love of fiber.

6. How does what you do/make influence the rest of your life, and vice versa? Inspiration comes from all over. I like it keeps me grounded, always learning and growing and I look forward to all paths I come across.

cedarwool3

No comments: