1. What is your website? Email?
2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
Group name: Nature's Yarns, Inc.
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
11212 Lee Hwy (Jermantown Square)
Fairfax, VA 22030
Hours: 10am until 6pm Monday through Saturday, 10am until 8:30pm on Wednesdays, 12-5 on Sunday
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
Local fibers (alpaca and wools) and roving, Blue Ridge yarns, our own hand dyed yarns (Reflections), and tons more. We'll special order wheels and looms but usually don't have them in the store.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open a LYS?
We've been in business 3 and a half years. We really enjoy all of the fiber arts and LOVE working with others that share our interests and/or want to dive into fiber.
6. What's your favorite thing about having a LYS?
Meeting the people and touching the yarn!