- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- 9th Annual Thank You Post!
- 9th Annual Homespun Yarn Party - Today's the Day!
- 2016: Yarn Hero!
- 2016: Wolle's Yarn Creations!
- 2016: Wild Hare Fiber Studio!
- 2016: Wandering Wool!
- Sponsor Profile: Knit Locally
- 2016: Unplanned Peacock Studio!
- 2016: ThreeRavens Fiber Studio!
- 2016: The Ross Farm!
- 2016: That Clever Clementine!
- 2016: Tempting Ewe Yarns!
- 2016: Taylored Fibers!
- 2016: StarKnits!
- 2016: SpaceCadet!
- 2016 Maps and Venue Info
- 2016: Snallygaster Fibers!
- 2016: Rajkovich Designs!
- Classes, Prizes, HYP Swag, and the popular Longest...
- 2016: Neighborhood Fiber Co!
- 2016: Middle Brook Fiberworks!
- Sponsor Profile: Charm City Yarn Crawl
- 2016: Metis Industries! (New vendor!)
- 2016: Lattes and Llamas! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Cloverhill Yarn Shop
- 2016: Kim Dyes Yarn! (New vendor!)
- 2016 Greenbridge Pottery!
- Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns
- 2016: Folktale Fibers!
- 2016: Flying Goat Farm!
- Sponsor Profile: Unicorn Fibre
- 2016: Feederbrook Farm!
- 2016: Fairy Tale Knits! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Bonaparte Breads
- 2016 Charity event at Homespun Yarn Party
- 2016: Duck Duck Wool!
- 2016: Dragonfly Fibers!
- Sponsor Profile: Feel Good Yarn Company
- 2016: Dancing Leaf Farm!
- 2016: Crabapple Yarns!
- Sponsor Profile: The Knot House
- 2016: Claymonster Pottery!
- 2016: APH Designs! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Woolstock Knit & Sew
- 2016: A Mermaid's Harvest! (New vendor!)
- 2016: 222 Handspun!
- Sponsor Profile: Second Story Knits
- ▼ March (47)
Saturday, March 5, 2016
2016: Dancing Leaf Farm!
I have my own line of hand dyed yarns and fibers. I also carry felting supplies and my own knitting patterns. My colors are deep, rich and mostly variegated. I started my business nearly 30 years ago, starting with one wooly sheep. I started spinning their wool and soon needed much more yarn so began buying white yarn and dying it. My favorite part of my business is the dye process. I enjoy coming up with new colors and new products.
Dancing Leaf Farm