1. What is CCYC?
Join the Charm City Yarn Crawl and receive 20% off full-priced yarn, fiber, and patterns by purchasing the CCYC tote for $15 from participating Baltimore area shops. The discount is valid . Each shop will be planning events during the 10 day event and each shop is offering a $100 raffle prize that participants can enter to win.
2. What stores are participating?
Each year participating stores are listed on the website. www.charmcityyarncrawl.com
3. When is it happening?
This year the Charm City Yarn Crawl will be .
4. What inspired you to start the crawl?
Honestly, we wanted to participate in the Metro Yarn Crawl in D.C. but we were too far away to participate. Danielle from Fibre Space encouraged us to start our own crawl and even connected us with people who could help us get started. I think it benefits customers as well as LYS owners.
5. How does it benefit customers?
Customers buy a tote for $15 and during the yarn crawl they are entitled to 20% off their purchase of yarn, fiber and patterns. They have a "passport" they will get stamped as they visit the shops (no purchase necessary for a stamp). While they are at the shops they should ask what the shop has as a raffle prize because at the end of the crawl, they'll drop their stamped passport off at the shop with the prize they like the most.
This event is a great way for customers to be introduced to all of their local yarn shops. Each shop has their own specialty and a yarn crawl is the perfect opportunity for each shop to demonstrate their uniqueness to a new group of customers.
- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- 9th Annual Thank You Post!
- 9th Annual Homespun Yarn Party - Today's the Day!
- 2016: Yarn Hero!
- 2016: Wolle's Yarn Creations!
- 2016: Wild Hare Fiber Studio!
- 2016: Wandering Wool!
- Sponsor Profile: Knit Locally
- 2016: Unplanned Peacock Studio!
- 2016: ThreeRavens Fiber Studio!
- 2016: The Ross Farm!
- 2016: That Clever Clementine!
- 2016: Tempting Ewe Yarns!
- 2016: Taylored Fibers!
- 2016: StarKnits!
- 2016: SpaceCadet!
- 2016 Maps and Venue Info
- 2016: Snallygaster Fibers!
- 2016: Rajkovich Designs!
- Classes, Prizes, HYP Swag, and the popular Longest...
- 2016: Neighborhood Fiber Co!
- 2016: Middle Brook Fiberworks!
- Sponsor Profile: Charm City Yarn Crawl
- 2016: Metis Industries! (New vendor!)
- 2016: Lattes and Llamas! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Cloverhill Yarn Shop
- 2016: Kim Dyes Yarn! (New vendor!)
- 2016 Greenbridge Pottery!
- Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns
- 2016: Folktale Fibers!
- 2016: Flying Goat Farm!
- Sponsor Profile: Unicorn Fibre
- 2016: Feederbrook Farm!
- 2016: Fairy Tale Knits! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Bonaparte Breads
- 2016 Charity event at Homespun Yarn Party
- 2016: Duck Duck Wool!
- 2016: Dragonfly Fibers!
- Sponsor Profile: Feel Good Yarn Company
- 2016: Dancing Leaf Farm!
- 2016: Crabapple Yarns!
- Sponsor Profile: The Knot House
- 2016: Claymonster Pottery!
- 2016: APH Designs! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Woolstock Knit & Sew
- 2016: A Mermaid's Harvest! (New vendor!)
- 2016: 222 Handspun!
- Sponsor Profile: Second Story Knits
- ▼ March (47)