1. What is your website? Email?
2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
We're located in a historic house nestled among the rolling hills of northern Montgomery County's beautiful agricultural preserve.
Currently, we are open:
Thursdays: ; Fridays 3 - 9; Saturdays 10 - 5; Sundays 12-5. We invite you to sit 'n stitch with us on Fridays from 6 - 9 and Sundays 2-5. We will have expanded hours during the Metro Yarn Crawl, from .
We also welcome knitting groups with a group discount, goody bags and refreshments, and will schedule special hours to accommodate your group.
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
We carry a large selection of American's finest artisan yarns, select international yarns, and hand-made jewelry. Our yarns cover all your fiber needs, from basic to luxury yarns.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business?
Knit Locally recently celebrated its first anniversary. I have finally fulfilled a lifelong dream of opening a yarn store.
6. What's your favorite thing about having a LYS?
The celebration of color and texture which envelopes you the moment you walk into the shop. It is instantly calming and uplifting.