1. What is your website? Email?www.woolstock.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one? Woolstock Yarnies
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?We are located in the Glyndon Square Shopping Center. Our address is 4830 Butler Rd, Glyndon, MD 21071Phone: 410-517-1020
Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat -10 a.m. - Thurs - Closed on Sunday
4. What kinds of things do you carry?A wide selection of yarns including Noro, Madelinetosh, Tahki, Plymouth, Cascade, just to name a few. We also are an authorized dealer for Brother sewing machines, and have a selection of sewing fabrics, as well as supplies and notions for knitting, sewing and crochet.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business? Leslye Solomon had been involved for many years in the machine knitting industry as a designer and teacher, and started Fiber Fantasy Knitting Products in 1985, a company that manufactured innovative products for machine knitters. She was encouraged to open a retail store when she encountered many people contacting her about their difficulty in finding a lot of choices locally for hand knitting yarn and instruction. Woolstock Yarn Shop opened in 1998, and has expanded several times since then. Two years ago we became Woolstock Knit & Sew, offering sewing machines and fabric in addition to our wonderful selection of yarns.
6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?We love the creativity involved in both knitting and sewing, and enjoy sharing our knowledge with our customers. We have a incredibly talented and friendly staff who love working with people and promoting the joy of crafting. Our customers are truly the best thing about our business. They motivate us to constantly be creative, and to offer them the best products for their craft.
- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- 9th Annual Thank You Post!
- 9th Annual Homespun Yarn Party - Today's the Day!
- 2016: Yarn Hero!
- 2016: Wolle's Yarn Creations!
- 2016: Wild Hare Fiber Studio!
- 2016: Wandering Wool!
- Sponsor Profile: Knit Locally
- 2016: Unplanned Peacock Studio!
- 2016: ThreeRavens Fiber Studio!
- 2016: The Ross Farm!
- 2016: That Clever Clementine!
- 2016: Tempting Ewe Yarns!
- 2016: Taylored Fibers!
- 2016: StarKnits!
- 2016: SpaceCadet!
- 2016 Maps and Venue Info
- 2016: Snallygaster Fibers!
- 2016: Rajkovich Designs!
- Classes, Prizes, HYP Swag, and the popular Longest...
- 2016: Neighborhood Fiber Co!
- 2016: Middle Brook Fiberworks!
- Sponsor Profile: Charm City Yarn Crawl
- 2016: Metis Industries! (New vendor!)
- 2016: Lattes and Llamas! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Cloverhill Yarn Shop
- 2016: Kim Dyes Yarn! (New vendor!)
- 2016 Greenbridge Pottery!
- Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns
- 2016: Folktale Fibers!
- 2016: Flying Goat Farm!
- Sponsor Profile: Unicorn Fibre
- 2016: Feederbrook Farm!
- 2016: Fairy Tale Knits! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Bonaparte Breads
- 2016 Charity event at Homespun Yarn Party
- 2016: Duck Duck Wool!
- 2016: Dragonfly Fibers!
- Sponsor Profile: Feel Good Yarn Company
- 2016: Dancing Leaf Farm!
- 2016: Crabapple Yarns!
- Sponsor Profile: The Knot House
- 2016: Claymonster Pottery!
- 2016: APH Designs! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Woolstock Knit & Sew
- 2016: A Mermaid's Harvest! (New vendor!)
- 2016: 222 Handspun!
- Sponsor Profile: Second Story Knits
- ▼ March (47)