Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

2017: Duck Duck Wool

Duck Duck Wool 1

A lover of indie yarns, I began experimenting with my own hand dyes in 2012. As I went chasing after the colors in my head, a new addiction took root. In 2013, I opened up Duck Duck Wool and was thrilled to connect with other knitters and crocheters. My favorite part of being an indie dyer is getting to meet the talented makers who choose DDW for their projects! This year to celebrate Homespun Yarn Party's 10th Anniversary we are teaming up with That Clever Clementine and Backyard Fiberworks to make a limited-edition, one-time-only yarn and bag combination celebrating public libraries and donating 10% of the proceeds to the Enoch Pratt Free Library in Baltimore.

Duck Duck Wool 2


Duck Duck Wool 3

No comments: