- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- Sponsor Post: Exciting Happenings at Lovelyarns!
- 10th Annual Thank You Post
- 10th Annual Homespun Yarn Party - Today's the Day!...
- Breaking News! One-on-One Help from our Roving Te...
- Sponsor Profile: Knit Locally
- Sponsor Profile: Cloverhill Yarn Shop
- 2017: Wolle's Yarn Creations
- 2017: Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- 2017 Vendor Map and Venue Info
- 2017: Wandering Wool
- 2017: Three Ravens Studio
- 2017 Classes, Contests, Prizes, Swag, and more!
- Sponsor Profile: LEONAs GALLERY Sewing Studio
- Sponsor Profile: Woolwinders
- 2017: The Woodrasp Shop (new vendor!!)
- 2017: That Clever Clementine
- Sponsor Profile: Charm City Yarn Crawl
- Sponsor Profile: Fibre Space
- 2017: Tempting Ewe Yarns
- 2017: Taylored Fibers
- Sponsor Profile: Second Story Knits
- 2017: StarKnits
- 2017: SpaceCadet
- 2017: Snallygaster Fibers
- 2017: Rising Tide Fiber Co. (new vendor!!)
- 2017 Charity Collection
- Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns
- Sponsor Profile: Woolstock Knit & Sew
- 2017: Rajkovich Designs
- 2017: Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Sponsor Profile: Corrine Walcher Designs
- 2017: Metis Industries
- 2017: MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns (new vendor!!)
- 2017: Lattes and Llamas
- 2017: Kate's Cauldron
- Sponsor Profile: Lovelyarns
- Sponsor Profile: Frederick Fiber Fest
- 2017: Hobbledehoy Fibers
- 2017: HipStrings (new vendor!!)
- 2017: Flying Goat Farm
- 2017: Feederbrook Farm
- Sponsor Profile: Looped Yarn Works
- 2017: End of the Row Yarns (new vendor!!)
- 2017: Duck Duck Wool
- ▼ March (44)
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Sponsor Profile: Looped Yarn Works
1. What is your website?
Looped Yarn Works
2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
Looped Yarn Works
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
1732 Connecticut Avenue, NW #200
Washington, DC 20009
Tues., Wed. and Fri. 11 am – 7 pm
Thurs. 11 am – 9 pm
Saturday 11 am – 6 pm
Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
A variety of yarns including a changing array of indie dyers, needles and notions
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open a LYS?
We opened August 19, 2010. We wanted to bring yarn back to Dupont Circle and provide a friendly, warm and helpful environment for knitters and crocheters.
6. What's your favorite thing about having a LYS?