Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018: Duck Duck Wool

Duck Duck Wool

As an avid knitter and long-time lover of indie yarns, I began experimenting with my own hand dyes in 2012. I first dyed for myself. Then my knit group. And then sweet friends from Ravelry, who urged me to open up a shop. As I went chasing after the colors in my head, a new addiction took root. In 2013, I opened up Duck Duck Wool. My favorite part of being an indie dyer is meeting the talented makers who choose DDW for their projects, as well as making so many dear fiber friends. I love dyeing complex semi solids and speckled colorways. And I have a thing for puns (especially when naming sock colorways...looking at you Darth Side of the Moon).

Duck Duck Wool

Website: www.etsy.com/shop/duckduckwool
Instagram: @duckduckwool
Facebook: Duck-Duck-Wool
Ravelry: Duck Duck Wool yarn pageDuck Duck Wool Ravelry group

Duck Duck Wool

No comments: