Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

2020: AT Haynes House Yarns (new vendor!)

AT Haynes House Yarns

AT Haynes House Yarns, owned by Terri J. Haynes, offers vibrant yarn, functional, fun project bags and other notions. Our passions are community and color, translating into a warm welcome and rich colorways. We have something for every color palate and strive to make everyone feel like they've come home.

AT Haynes House Yarns

Website: athayneshouseyarns.com
Instagram: @at.haynes.house.yarns
Facebook: AT Haynes House Yarns
Ravelry: AT Haynes House Yarn Page
Ravelry Group: AT Haynes House Yarns

AT Haynes House Yarns


How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
I have been in business for one year and it has been an amazing year. My journey to business ownership started with a skein of yarn I didn't like so I overdyed it. I was hooked but I didn't dye anything else for many years. It wasn't until my husband broke our No More Crafts rule that I started dying again, but it was only a hobby. My daughter encouraged me to start selling what I dyed and AT Haynes House Yarns was born.

What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie?
Making beautiful things to share with others. I've always loved creating. I started off with writing, penning my first "book" in third grade. I can remember getting in big trouble for cutting up my clothes to make new outfits for my Barbie dolls.


 
For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:


  • Online shopping: Place orders on www.athayneshouse.com/shop
  • Virtual Booth: YouTube:  AT Haynes House Yarns Homespun Yarn Party Virtual Booth
  • Discount / Special Offer: 10% off with code, free shipping on orders over $35 
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook, Instagram
  •  

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Hi, tried to get to your shop but the link did not work, hope it was just me and my computer!