Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Friday, February 28, 2020

2020: Brediculous Yarns

Brediculous Yarns

Going for my B.A. in college, yarn dyeing was not exactly a part of the career path I was going for. But now I am a full time yarn dyer using crock pots to created variegated colorways. That's right, crock pots. Different, unique, and tons of fun!

Brediculous Yarns

Brediculous Yarns

What shops carry your products?
Stockist list: brediculousyarns.com/pages/retailers

How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
I been in business since 2016. It all started when I was in college going for my B.A. when I picked up knitting. From there I wanted to do more. I was introduced to a local yarn shop called Lovely Yarns, and from there I was introduced to the wonders of hand dyed yarn. From there I graduated college, got a couple jobs, and saved up money to invest in dyeing yarn. From there I have been hooked.

What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie?
Creating beautiful colors

Is your shop involved in any charity or educational efforts you’d like to let people know about?
Even though the event is ending soon there is a charity for DSI going on. If you buy the colorway Unicorn Barf in my shop all proceeds will go to that program.

For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:

  • Online shopping: Place orders on brediculousyarns.etsy.com, brediculousyarns.com
  • Virtual Booth: Flickr: 2020 Brediculous Yarns
  • Discount / Special Offer: 15% off entire order with code
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook 
  • No comments: