Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Friday, February 28, 2020

2020: Crabapple Yarns

Crabapple Yarns

Hand dyed luxury yarn and fiber including yak, silk and merino. This year I'm bringing back luscious spinning fiber in bright, vibrant colors.

Crabapple Yarns

Instagram: @crabappleyarns
Facebook: CrabappleYarns

Crabapple Yarns


How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
I’ve been in business for 11 years. I started my business as an outlet for my anxiety and depression. I found if my hands were busy, my mind was good. I started dyeing beautiful yarn for myself to knit and weave with and my business was born!

What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie?
I enjoy this community so much. It’s made up of so many types of people, from all different backgrounds. It’s just amazing.



For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:


No comments: