It’s time for another yarn party! Last year we had this yarn and fiber-filled craft fair with a dozen vendors in a small room in a rec center in Takoma Park and were mobbed with hundreds of shoppers! This year we are expanding! More vendors, more space, more fun!
Date: March 15, tentative time 12PM - 4PM (actual time may be 11 AM - 5 PM if we can get enough vendors and can afford the extra hours rental!!)
Location: Great Room at Savage Mill - 8600 Foundry Street, Savage, MD 20763.
Would you like to join us?! We are looking for 30 to 40 vendors this year. Vendors will be accepted on a first-come first-serve basis! The price per space is $60 and includes one (1) 6 foot table and chairs. Double spaces are available for a price of $120, which includes two (2) tables. You can bring your own gear (gridwall, etc) if you like (but please let us know!).
Sharing a space is okay provided that it is indicated on the initial application. We expect that electricity will not be necessary, as there are plenty of windows and natural light. However, if you might need electricity, let us know and we’ll see what we can do. We will have two hours before the start time to set up - a suggested arrival time will be designated closer to the date. We will have one hour to pack up.
What we need from you in order for you to participate:
1. Paypal your fee ($60 or $120) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send answers the following questions to email@example.com and attach 1-3 pictures of your great stuff!
(Your info will be shared here on the blog)
1. What is your website? and email?
2. Your ravelry.com username? (If you are on Ravelry)
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
7. How long have you been doing this?
8. Where do you find inspiration?
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2009. There will be no refunds unless you are able to find someone to replace you if you can’t make it last minute! Your paypal fee will hold your spot for you, so don’t delay!!
- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- ▼ 2009 (57)