Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sponsor Profile: Corrine Walcher Designs

What is your Email?
Gingyknits@gmail.com




Where can people follow your work? 
Instagram: gingyknits




Where can people find your designs?
Ravelry and Craftsy



What kinds of things do you design?
Socks primarily, but I dabble in just about everything.



How long have you been a designer? What inspired you to start? 
Since 2014. An indie dyer friend of mine had a designer fall through for a club, and I thought I could help out a little.



What's your favorite thing about working in this industry?
The freedom to work my own hours without pressure, and being able to be home for my family.  The thrill of seeing people make things that I dreamed of just can't be beaten.

No comments: