1. What is your website? Email?
You can sign up for our newsletter on our website, right on the front page. It comes out 2-3 times a month.
2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
Group name: Natures-Yarns
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
11212 Lee Hwy (Jermantown Square)
Fairfax, VA 22030
Hours: through ,
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
Yarns – all weights, lots of colors, so many different kinds of fibers (!), from lots of companies both big and small! We carry fiber and spindles, plus fiber packs for needle felting. On our needle wall, we carry HiyaHiya Sharps, Addi Turbos and Knitter’s Pride (both Dreamz and Carbons) in circular needles, plus Karbonz and Dreamz straight needles and interchangeable tips & cords. We have notions (stitch markers, holders, yarn cozies, pins and much more), project bags yarn bowls, books, booklets, patterns, pretty shawl pins, gift tags – and more!
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open a LYS?
We've been in business 9 years. We really enjoy all of the fiber arts and LOVE working with others that share our interests and/or want to dive into fiber.
6. What's your favorite thing about having a LYS?
Meeting the people and touching the yarn!