What is your website? Email?
What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one?
Where are you located and what are your hours?
We are located in the Glyndon Square Shopping Center. Our address is 4830 Butler Rd, Glyndon, MD 21071. Phone: 410-517-1020
Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat -10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Thurs - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Closed on Sunday
What kinds of things do you carry?
A wide selection of yarns including Noro, Madelinetosh, Tahki, Plymouth, Cascade, just to name a few. We also are an authorized dealer for Brother sewing machines, and have a selection of sewing fabrics, as well as supplies and notions for knitting, sewing and crochet.
How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business?
Leslye Solomon had been involved for many years in the machine knitting industry as a designer and teacher, and started Fiber Fantasy Knitting Products in 1985, a company that manufactured innovative products for machine knitters. She was encouraged to open a retail store when she encountered many people contacting her about their difficulty in finding a lot of choices locally for hand knitting yarn and instruction. Woolstock Yarn Shop opened in 1998, and has expanded several times since then. Three years ago we became Woolstock Knit & Sew, offering sewing machines and fabric in addition to our wonderful selection of yarns.
What's your favorite thing about having your business?
We love the creativity involved in both knitting and sewing, and enjoy sharing our knowledge with our customers. We have a incredibly talented and friendly staff who love working with people and promoting the joy of crafting. Our customers are truly the best thing about our business. They motivate us to constantly be creative, and to offer them the best products for their craft.
- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- Sponsor Post: Exciting Happenings at Lovelyarns!
- 10th Annual Thank You Post
- 10th Annual Homespun Yarn Party - Today's the Day!...
- Breaking News! One-on-One Help from our Roving Te...
- Sponsor Profile: Knit Locally
- Sponsor Profile: Cloverhill Yarn Shop
- 2017: Wolle's Yarn Creations
- 2017: Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- 2017 Vendor Map and Venue Info
- 2017: Wandering Wool
- 2017: Three Ravens Studio
- 2017 Classes, Contests, Prizes, Swag, and more!
- Sponsor Profile: LEONAs GALLERY Sewing Studio
- Sponsor Profile: Woolwinders
- 2017: The Woodrasp Shop (new vendor!!)
- 2017: That Clever Clementine
- Sponsor Profile: Charm City Yarn Crawl
- Sponsor Profile: Fibre Space
- 2017: Tempting Ewe Yarns
- 2017: Taylored Fibers
- Sponsor Profile: Second Story Knits
- 2017: StarKnits
- 2017: SpaceCadet
- 2017: Snallygaster Fibers
- 2017: Rising Tide Fiber Co. (new vendor!!)
- 2017 Charity Collection
- Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns
- Sponsor Profile: Woolstock Knit & Sew
- 2017: Rajkovich Designs
- 2017: Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Sponsor Profile: Corrine Walcher Designs
- 2017: Metis Industries
- 2017: MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns (new vendor!!)
- 2017: Lattes and Llamas
- 2017: Kate's Cauldron
- Sponsor Profile: Lovelyarns
- Sponsor Profile: Frederick Fiber Fest
- 2017: Hobbledehoy Fibers
- 2017: HipStrings (new vendor!!)
- 2017: Flying Goat Farm
- 2017: Feederbrook Farm
- Sponsor Profile: Looped Yarn Works
- 2017: End of the Row Yarns (new vendor!!)
- 2017: Duck Duck Wool
- ▼ March (44)