Thursday, March 13, 2014
Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns, Inc.
2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
Group name: Nature's Yarns, Inc.
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
11212 Lee Hwy (Jermantown Square)
Fairfax, VA 22030
Hours: 10am until 6pm Monday through Saturday, 10am until 8:30pm on Wednesdays, 12-5 on Sunday
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
An array of cottons, linens, wools and alpaca. A variety of special yarns in silk, cashmere, yak, and angora.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open a LYS?
We've been in business 7 years. We really enjoy all of the fiber arts and LOVE working with others that share our interests and/or want to dive into fiber.
6. What's your favorite thing about having a LYS?
Meeting the people and touching the yarn!