Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014: Dancing Leaf Farm



Hand dyed yarns and fiber in deep, saturated, jewel toned colors. Knitters, spinners and fellers use my products for their crafting needs. I also raise a small flock of Border Leicester sheep and use their wool for my handspun yarns.  I hand dye all the fibers in colors that flow from one to the other in a pleasing palette.

I began Dancing Leaf Farm with a few sheep, using their wool to spin. I added other blended fibers to my yarn line 25 years ago and now have a collection of over 40 color ways. My favorite part of my job is perhaps dying the fiber, watching how the colors evolve, then using the yarn to create a unique piece of clothing. I also have a love of felting, especially nuno felting, using my dying skills to make scarves, shawls and vests.



dancingleaffarm.com


No comments: