Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Saturday, February 25, 2017

2017: AlpacaJoy of Maryland (new vendor!!)

AlpacaJoy of Maryland 3

I have been raising huacaya alpacas for 10 years. I process their soft fleece into batts, roving, yarn, dryer balls, felted soaps, ornaments and rich, bright rolags. I make glass beads to embellish custom made orifice hooks for spinners, shawl pins and stitch markers. I make all natural lotion bars to help spinners in the winter. My favorite pastime is creating new colorways when dyeing fine fibers and fine yarn (mostly alpaca, merino, BFL and silk). All of my colorways are one or two of a kind, so make for very unique and one of a kind knitted, crocheted or woven projects.

AlpacaJoy of Maryland  2

Twitter: @alpacajoyMD

AlpacaJoy of Maryland 1

No comments: