Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018: Dancing Leaf Farm




I'm known for my rich, saturated colors, with color blending that flows from one hue to another. I use many bases of yarns, a variety of wools, silk, alpaca. I also carry felting supplies including roving, needles, and kits for nuno felting.

I started my business over 30 years ago, with one sheep and a studio. My love of color led me to begin dyeing the wool, then spinning, knitting, weaving and felting followed. I am part of an artisan tour three times a year and also show at a few sheep and wool festivals. I hold monthly classes on felting and knitting out of my studio on my small farm.




Website: www.dancingleaffarm.com
Twitter: @dancingleaffarm
Instagram: @dancingleaffarm
Facebook: dancingleaffarm
Ravelry: Dancing Leaf Farm yarn pageFans of Dancing Leaf Farm


No comments: