Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vendor: Sanguine Gryphon

Next up is http://sanguinegryphon.com/!

Hi everyone! Looking forward to meeting you all at this fibery shindig! I’m Gryphon, of The Sanguine Gryphon, dyer, spinner, knitter. I’ll bringing heaps and heaps of goodies (no, Kate, I won’t even pretend that I’m going to try to limit myself to a reasonable amount) in the form of handpainted sock yarn,

lace yarn, fantabulous luxury yarn,

and merino and silk rovings,

as well as drop spindles, knitting and crochet patterns,

and who knows what else. In fact, if there’s something specific you’re thinking you want (dyes? a swift? a spinning wheel??)

send me a note and I’ll see what I can do! (gryphon AT sanguinegryphon DOT com)

See you soon!

No comments: