Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vendor: Loop

Hi everyone! I’m Steph of Loop. My shop is www.loop.etsy.com. I am so excited about this party and having so many amazing fiber artists all in one room!

So what can you expect from Loop? I specialize in batts for spinners. My batts fall into two categories:

First, I make batts that are smooth and pristine, and are meant to spin like butter. Yummy! When I make these batts, I use lots of alpaca, bamboo, silk, merino top, BFL, and any other soft scrumptious fibers you can think of. Here are some examples of my colorways:



I also make batts that are funky and chunky, for making amazing art yarns. I call these “Spontaneous Spinning Batts” because when you spin these batts you have to relinquish control and let the fiber take over. They are totally an exercise in NOT thinking and being spontaneous. Each Spontaneous Spinning Batt is one-of-a-kind. Here are some examples of what they look like:





I’ll have lots and lots of batts on Sunday so please come on by! Can’t wait to meet everyone!!!



Steph
Loop

No comments: