Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Monday, March 10, 2008

Vendor: Woolarina

We've got a ton of fabulous vendors coming on March 30th! I'm saving my dollars so I can buy some great stuff I've been eyeing for ages!! Keep checking back here for more vendor bios!

---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ---- * ----

I am Paula Woolarina. I've been doing this yarn thing every chance I get for more than four years now and just can't seem to stop. My friend/partner Kate and I started out knitting things for craft fairs, then got the spinning bug, and quickly had way to much yarn to keep for ourselves!


We've kept crazy busy doing a lot of local craft fairs - Crafty Bastards, Handmade Arcade, Bazaar Bizarre, Art Star, Squidfire, Pile of Craft, and the Craft Mutiny Booty Market! Paula is a founding member of the Craft Mutiny, working to promote handmade and DIY in the DC area and beyond!


Woolarina will have bunches of yarn and fiber at the Yarn Party - our favorite is superwash merino, so that will be there for sure! I will also bring merino, bfl, and corriedale roving for spinners and felters!

No comments: