Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vendor: Storm Moon Knits

Hey guys! I'm Lindsay, and last year I started Storm Moon Knits. I had been making custom stitch markers, and I decided to add hand dyed yarn to the mix. I'm pretty much a newcomer, so to be side by side with such fiber superstars is a little overwhelming!

A few colorways

I tend to specialize in bright and bold colorways with crazy names. I spend almost as much time on the names as I do on the color combinations. For instance, the colorway in the upper left there is called "The time I was radioactive" (the story behind that one is actually on my blog). Currently I only have a few yarns available (bulky merino, worsted merino, and fingering weight superwash merino/nylon), but it allows me to dye as many colorways as I can in each weight.

094

I can't wait to meet everyone! And go a little crazy with the spending--do you think I can pay for yarn with yarn?

2 comments:

woolarina said...

I love the bright colors! :)

Gryphon said...

Fiber superstars? Oh, that's us, right. Don't look now, missy, but it's you too. Everyone else is thinking, 'wow, we finally get to meet the glamorous Storm Moon!'