March 19, 2017 from 12-5pm in the Great Room at Savage Mill!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vendor: Storm Moon Knits

Hey guys! I'm Lindsay, and last year I started Storm Moon Knits. I had been making custom stitch markers, and I decided to add hand dyed yarn to the mix. I'm pretty much a newcomer, so to be side by side with such fiber superstars is a little overwhelming!

A few colorways

I tend to specialize in bright and bold colorways with crazy names. I spend almost as much time on the names as I do on the color combinations. For instance, the colorway in the upper left there is called "The time I was radioactive" (the story behind that one is actually on my blog). Currently I only have a few yarns available (bulky merino, worsted merino, and fingering weight superwash merino/nylon), but it allows me to dye as many colorways as I can in each weight.

094

I can't wait to meet everyone! And go a little crazy with the spending--do you think I can pay for yarn with yarn?

2 comments:

woolarina said...

I love the bright colors! :)

The Sanguine Gryphon said...

Fiber superstars? Oh, that's us, right. Don't look now, missy, but it's you too. Everyone else is thinking, 'wow, we finally get to meet the glamorous Storm Moon!'

 

Copyright © 2010-17 Homespun Yarn Party. Logo created by Blueswirly. Photos used by permission.