Check out the sidebar to see our list of confirmed vendors for this year's Yarn Party. We've got a great lineup of local independent yarn and fiber dyers, farms, designers, and artisans. Watch the blog for profiles of our vendors over the next few weeks.
To whet your appetite for some of the great indie dyers we'll have at the show, here's a free pattern that showcases them nicely!
This cowl calls for sock or sport weight and size US 8 or 9 needles and works with several of the yarns that will be featured at the Homespun Yarn Party.
Download the Dragonfly Fire Cowl at Knit & Play with Fire, courtesy of Mia.
- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- Susan Cook, Blue Ribbon Accoyo Alpacas
- Dalis Davidson, Dancing Leaf Farm
- Melissa Yoder Ricks, Wild Hare Fiber Studio LLC
- Cosette Cornelius-Bates, Cosymakes
- Sue Ann Wilms, Brookmere Alpacas
- Leslie Selby, Cedar Wool Farm
- Linda Minnick, Mid Valley Fibers
- Lisa Westra, Feederbrook Farm
- Kathy Davidson, Potosi Sheep Farm
- Jennifer Heverly, Spirit Trail Fiberworks
- Help us get the word out!
- Win Win Win!
- Pocket Meadow Farm
- Knitters and Crocheters Care
- Carissa Englert, Treadle to the Metal
- Steph Gorin, Loop
- Vendors announced and a free pattern
- ▼ February (17)