Thursday, February 19, 2009
Pocket Meadow Farm
1. What is your website and email?
The website is http://pocketmeadowfarm.net, Email is firstname.lastname@example.org, My blog is at http://pocketmeadowfarm.blogspot.com
2. Your Ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
Pocket Meadow Farm also has a physical shop, in historic Berkeley Springs, WV. 116 Peter Yost Road Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
4. What do you make?
hand dyed yarns, fibers, batts. Handspun yarn. Dyed and natural locks and fleece from my fiber flock of heritage/rare breed Leicester Longwool sheep. The shop also stocks lots of commercial roving, yarns, fibers and tools.
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
I've knit for over 40 years, and have always been passionate about textiles in general.
7. How long have you been doing this?
The shop and farm have been going for 2 years.
8. Where do you find inspiration?
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
Sheep and goats are a delight to be around. They have their own personalities, just like your other pets.