Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Monday, February 23, 2009

Leslie Selby, Cedar Wool Farm

cedarwool4

1. What is your website?
cedarwool.googlepages.com

2. Your ravelry.com username?
willowwinds

3. Where are you located?
Taneytown, MD

4. What do you make?
fleeces, batts, handspun yarns

cedarwool3

5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
yes, mostly

6. How did you get into making stuff?
grew up raising sheep. Natural progression, from meat breed to fiber breeds, and voila!

7. How long have you been doing this?
way over 10 years

8. Where do you find inspiration?
Everywhere!

9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
Oh golly, I'm sure there are funny stories. I can't think of any at the moment. What I can say is tat I'm happy and blessed to be doing the things I love and that bring me so much joy!

cedarwool1

Cedar Wool Farm will be sharing a booth with Brookmere Alpacas

1 comment:

gnomegarden said...

Oh, Cedar Wool-- That bottom yarn is so beautiful! Yum! Can't wait to see thee in person!