Monday, February 23, 2009
Leslie Selby, Cedar Wool Farm
1. What is your website?
2. Your ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
fleeces, batts, handspun yarns
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
grew up raising sheep. Natural progression, from meat breed to fiber breeds, and voila!
7. How long have you been doing this?
way over 10 years
8. Where do you find inspiration?
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
Oh golly, I'm sure there are funny stories. I can't think of any at the moment. What I can say is tat I'm happy and blessed to be doing the things I love and that bring me so much joy!
Cedar Wool Farm will be sharing a booth with Brookmere Alpacas