1. What is your website? Email?www.bonapartebread.com
2. Where are you located and what are your hours? Historic Savage Mill in Savage, MD, Spinning Building, 8600 Foundry St. Open 7 days, M-F, Hours: Mon - Fri, , Sat/Sun,
3. What kinds of things do you serve? What are some of the favorites on your menu? Our menu features artisan breads baked in our Spanish wood-fired oven, croissants, pastries, savory tarts, quiches, soups and sandwiches. All prepared in-house, by hand, every day. Favorites include the almond or chocolate-almond croissant and any choice from our quiche selection. From our breads, olive or lemon-rosemary are top sellers.
The day of the party, we'll have a special, one-day only menu at both of our Savage Mill restaurants: Bonaparte Breads and Olive Leaf Bistro (in the New Weave building). Choose any sandwich or quiche, one side salad or chips, plus drink for $10.50.
4. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business? We assumed ownership over a year ago to continue Bonaparte Breads' 20 year history of breads and pastries hand prepared in the classic French tradition. We recognize the value of Bonaparte Breads in the community and at Savage Mill and feel a responsibility to ensure Bonaparte's continued success.
5. What's your favorite thing about having your business? Our family's favorite thing is crusty bread and butter and so having Bonaparte Breads really makes sense for us!
6. Are there any knitting or crafting groups that meet at your restaurants? Would you be open to hosting a regular group? We welcome yarn groups with pleasure -- at Bonaparte or at the Olive Leaf Bistro dining area! Call AJ to let us know when you'll be joining us for a one time meet-up or to establish a regular meeting. If you let us know in advance, we'd love to offer some complimentary bites to welcome you.
- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- 9th Annual Thank You Post!
- 9th Annual Homespun Yarn Party - Today's the Day!
- 2016: Yarn Hero!
- 2016: Wolle's Yarn Creations!
- 2016: Wild Hare Fiber Studio!
- 2016: Wandering Wool!
- Sponsor Profile: Knit Locally
- 2016: Unplanned Peacock Studio!
- 2016: ThreeRavens Fiber Studio!
- 2016: The Ross Farm!
- 2016: That Clever Clementine!
- 2016: Tempting Ewe Yarns!
- 2016: Taylored Fibers!
- 2016: StarKnits!
- 2016: SpaceCadet!
- 2016 Maps and Venue Info
- 2016: Snallygaster Fibers!
- 2016: Rajkovich Designs!
- Classes, Prizes, HYP Swag, and the popular Longest...
- 2016: Neighborhood Fiber Co!
- 2016: Middle Brook Fiberworks!
- Sponsor Profile: Charm City Yarn Crawl
- 2016: Metis Industries! (New vendor!)
- 2016: Lattes and Llamas! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Cloverhill Yarn Shop
- 2016: Kim Dyes Yarn! (New vendor!)
- 2016 Greenbridge Pottery!
- Sponsor Profile: Nature's Yarns
- 2016: Folktale Fibers!
- 2016: Flying Goat Farm!
- Sponsor Profile: Unicorn Fibre
- 2016: Feederbrook Farm!
- 2016: Fairy Tale Knits! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Bonaparte Breads
- 2016 Charity event at Homespun Yarn Party
- 2016: Duck Duck Wool!
- 2016: Dragonfly Fibers!
- Sponsor Profile: Feel Good Yarn Company
- 2016: Dancing Leaf Farm!
- 2016: Crabapple Yarns!
- Sponsor Profile: The Knot House
- 2016: Claymonster Pottery!
- 2016: APH Designs! (New vendor!)
- Sponsor Profile: Woolstock Knit & Sew
- 2016: A Mermaid's Harvest! (New vendor!)
- 2016: 222 Handspun!
- Sponsor Profile: Second Story Knits
- ▼ March (47)