1. What is your website? Email?www.woolstock.com, email@example.com
2. What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one? Woolstock Yarnies
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?We are located in the Glyndon Square Shopping Center. Our address is 4830 Butler Rd, Glyndon, MD 21071Phone: 410-517-1020
Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat -10 a.m. - Thurs - Closed on Sunday
4. What kinds of things do you carry?A wide selection of yarns including Noro, Madelinetosh, Tahki, Plymouth, Cascade, just to name a few. We also are an authorized dealer for Brother sewing machines, and have a selection of sewing fabrics, as well as supplies and notions for knitting, sewing and crochet.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business? Leslye Solomon had been involved for many years in the machine knitting industry as a designer and teacher, and started Fiber Fantasy Knitting Products in 1985, a company that manufactured innovative products for machine knitters. She was encouraged to open a retail store when she encountered many people contacting her about their difficulty in finding a lot of choices locally for hand knitting yarn and instruction. Woolstock Yarn Shop opened in 1998, and has expanded several times since then. Two years ago we became Woolstock Knit & Sew, offering sewing machines and fabric in addition to our wonderful selection of yarns.
6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?We love the creativity involved in both knitting and sewing, and enjoy sharing our knowledge with our customers. We have a incredibly talented and friendly staff who love working with people and promoting the joy of crafting. Our customers are truly the best thing about our business. They motivate us to constantly be creative, and to offer them the best products for their craft.