Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

2016: Kim Dyes Yarn! (New vendor!)

Kim Dyes Yarn 1

Kim Dyes Yarn creates hand dyed yarns and spinning fibers, all dyed in my home studio in Herndon, Virginia. I am all about color and my work reflects my love of bright and bold but also the subtle and gorgeous. Yarns can be tonal, variegated, gradient dyed, or speckled and come in merino, bfl, silk, bamboo, cashmere, yak. Spinning fibers can be gradient dyed, tonal, variegated, or blended together into batts and hand pulled roving. I love fibers that are easy to draft and spin and feel wonderful between the fingers and take pains to handle them so they remain that way. Spinning fibers I offer are targhee, bfl, silk, merino/tencel, merino/yak. I strive to create products that people will want to wear every day because the colors speak to them.

Kim Dyes Yarn 2

Kim Dyes Yarn

Kim Dyes Yarn 3

No comments: