1. What is your website? Email?
www.feelgoodyarnco.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one?
LanaMundi / Feel Good Yarn Company
3. Where are you located and what are your hours? e-commerce only. Open 24/7. Based in Washington DC
4. What kinds of things do you carry?We are the producer and exclusive distributor of SilverSpun - an American made cotton yarn spun with pure silver.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business? Feel Good Yarn Company was started in April 2013. After the success of introducing SilverSpun yarn (which I developed with the help of the Spin Lab at NCSU) at a fiber festival in North Carolina, I decided that I wanted to offer it to others around the country and internationally.
6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?With every sale it validates the yarns I have developed and my mission of creating American made yarns using American grown fibers. It's a beautiful thing to have someone say, "Yes. We love what you are doing! Keep it up!"