- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- Susan Cook, Blue Ribbon Accoyo Alpacas
- Dalis Davidson, Dancing Leaf Farm
- Melissa Yoder Ricks, Wild Hare Fiber Studio LLC
- Cosette Cornelius-Bates, Cosymakes
- Sue Ann Wilms, Brookmere Alpacas
- Leslie Selby, Cedar Wool Farm
- Linda Minnick, Mid Valley Fibers
- Lisa Westra, Feederbrook Farm
- Kathy Davidson, Potosi Sheep Farm
- Jennifer Heverly, Spirit Trail Fiberworks
- Help us get the word out!
- Win Win Win!
- Pocket Meadow Farm
- Knitters and Crocheters Care
- Carissa Englert, Treadle to the Metal
- Steph Gorin, Loop
- Vendors announced and a free pattern
- ▼ February (17)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Dalis Davidson, Dancing Leaf Farm
1. What is your website?
2. Your ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
I hand dye yarn and roving, spin wool from my sheep, make fused glass buttons and jewelry, felt paintings and felt jewelry, stitch markers, knitting patterns.
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
7. How long have you been doing this?
8. Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration in my gardens, in the landscape around me as I live on a farm surrounded by fields with Sugarloaf Mountain in the background, and in the flora and fauna here on my farm and on my travels afar.
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
I'm part of a cottage studio tour 3 times a year (countrysideartisans.com). I have two golden retrievers that greet the customers, escorting them to the studio. They wear bright red handkerchiefs and signs that read, "Need Yarn?" and "Need Jewelry?".