- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- Susan Cook, Blue Ribbon Accoyo Alpacas
- Dalis Davidson, Dancing Leaf Farm
- Melissa Yoder Ricks, Wild Hare Fiber Studio LLC
- Cosette Cornelius-Bates, Cosymakes
- Sue Ann Wilms, Brookmere Alpacas
- Leslie Selby, Cedar Wool Farm
- Linda Minnick, Mid Valley Fibers
- Lisa Westra, Feederbrook Farm
- Kathy Davidson, Potosi Sheep Farm
- Jennifer Heverly, Spirit Trail Fiberworks
- Help us get the word out!
- Win Win Win!
- Pocket Meadow Farm
- Knitters and Crocheters Care
- Carissa Englert, Treadle to the Metal
- Steph Gorin, Loop
- Vendors announced and a free pattern
- ▼ February (17)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Pocket Meadow Farm
1. What is your website and email?
The website is http://pocketmeadowfarm.net, Email is email@example.com, My blog is at http://pocketmeadowfarm.blogspot.com
2. Your Ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
Pocket Meadow Farm also has a physical shop, in historic Berkeley Springs, WV. 116 Peter Yost Road Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
4. What do you make?
hand dyed yarns, fibers, batts. Handspun yarn. Dyed and natural locks and fleece from my fiber flock of heritage/rare breed Leicester Longwool sheep. The shop also stocks lots of commercial roving, yarns, fibers and tools.
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
I've knit for over 40 years, and have always been passionate about textiles in general.
7. How long have you been doing this?
The shop and farm have been going for 2 years.
8. Where do you find inspiration?
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
Sheep and goats are a delight to be around. They have their own personalities, just like your other pets.