- A Mermaid's Harvest
- AlpacaJoy of Maryland
- APH Designs
- Backyard Fiberworks
- Crabapple Yarns
- Cynthia Crane's Pottery
- Dancing Leaf Farm
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Duck Duck Wool
- End of the Row Yarns
- Feederbrook Farm
- Flying Goat Farm
- Hobbledehoy Yarn and Fiber
- Kate's Cauldron
- Lattes & Llamas
- MarigoldJen Hand Dyed Yarns
- Metis Industries
- Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Rajkovich Designs
- Rising Tide Fiber Co.
- Snallygaster Fibers
- Taylored Fibers
- Tempting Ewe Yarns Inc
- That Clever Clementine
- The Woodrasp Shop (no website)
- Threeravens Fiber Studio
- Wandering Wool
- Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Wolles Yarn Creations
- Susan Cook, Blue Ribbon Accoyo Alpacas
- Dalis Davidson, Dancing Leaf Farm
- Melissa Yoder Ricks, Wild Hare Fiber Studio LLC
- Cosette Cornelius-Bates, Cosymakes
- Sue Ann Wilms, Brookmere Alpacas
- Leslie Selby, Cedar Wool Farm
- Linda Minnick, Mid Valley Fibers
- Lisa Westra, Feederbrook Farm
- Kathy Davidson, Potosi Sheep Farm
- Jennifer Heverly, Spirit Trail Fiberworks
- Help us get the word out!
- Win Win Win!
- Pocket Meadow Farm
- Knitters and Crocheters Care
- Carissa Englert, Treadle to the Metal
- Steph Gorin, Loop
- Vendors announced and a free pattern
- ▼ February (17)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Sue Ann Wilms, Brookmere Alpacas
1. What is your website?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
rovings, fleeces, yarn, knitted items.
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
Brookmere has had creative crafty talents for many years. Some for fun, some for necessity, enjoys staying busy and productive!
7. How long have you been doing this?
over 10 years.
8. Where do you find inspiration?
Brookmere Alpacas will be sharing a booth with Cedar Wool Farm.