Thursday, March 12, 2009
Kasey Evick, Biggs & Featherbelle
1. What is your website? and email?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
soaps, lip balm, body butter bars, bath soaks, body scrubs, belly balm and gift sets
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
We started out by making Christmas gifts for friends and family.
7. How long have you been doing this?
8. Where do you find inspiration?
Our first source of inspiration was from Martha Stewart. We were reading a Martha Stewart Magazine about making soap and got inspired to make Christmas gifts. It soon blossomed into a full time soap making business. Now we get our inspiration from the wonderful scents and properties of natural ingredients.
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
Just keep on truckin. There is no right or wrong way to go about a business. Making mistakes is ok. Ask questions and ask for help. We have just figured out things as we go along and take it slow.