Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Monday, March 2, 2009

Vicki Embry, Kozy Kitty

kozykitty bags

1. What is your website? and email?
No website yet. I will have an etsy shop up soon. My etsy username is kozykitty.
Email: kozykitty@comcast.net

2. Your Ravelry.com username?
kozykitty

3. Where are you located?
Savage, MD

4. What do you make?
Project or sock bags and needle rolls made from a mix of whimsical prints. I tend to make a lot of things with cat motifs. As my name implies--my feline friends tend to rule my life!

5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
No

6. How did you get into making stuff?
My mother always encouraged me to sew and knit and always provided me with what I needed to do so.

7. How long have you been doing this?
I've been sewing and knitting since I was 10 years old. I've always enjoyed making stuff because I can make things exactly as I like them!

8. Where do you find inspiration?
No place in particular. Sometimes the light bulb just comes on at random times and places!

9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
My needlework accessories have come from my need to organize my many UFO's. When friends started asked for them, I decided to sell them commercially.

No comments: