Thank you to Danielle Romanetti of Knit-a-Gogo for supporting the Homespun Yarn Party!
1. What is your website?
2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
Group: Knit-a-Gogo Groupies
3. Where are you located (or based out of)?
Alexandria, VA - my classes are in NW Washington, DC, Arlington and Alexandria.
4. What does your company offer?
Knit and crochet classes, workshops, retreats and private "knitted" parties
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open a fiber/crafty business?
I opened in October of 2006. I have never done anything that I enjoy as much as teaching people to knit. After teaching knitting classes for several years at a local yarn shop, I wanted to be able to reach a larger audience that wouldn't necessarily think to call a yarn shop to find knitting classes.
6. What's your favorite thing about teaching/organizing events?
I love meeting new people. My students are the most amazing and interesting people on earth!