Saturday, March 7, 2009
Rebecca Duex, This Chickadee
1. What is your website? and email?
thischickadee.blogspot.com or thischickadee.etsy.com
email = thischickadee (at) gmail (dot) com
3. Your Ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
aprons, totes, table linens, flights of fancy… and a new line of bags/accessories for knitters!
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
sewing is my full time job, but i also knit whenever i have a chance.
6. How did you get into making stuff?
i grew up watching my parents and grandparents making all sorts of magical things. it must have rubbed off!
7. How long have you been doing this?
this chickadee has been around for about a year and a half.
8. Where do you find inspiration?
everywhere. music, art, friends, etc… and necessity is indeed the mother of many of my inventions.
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
it is so fantastic to have the opportunity to make a living by making things. i love what i do and i try to ensure that the love finds its way into every stitch.