Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Thursday, March 7, 2013

2013: Crabapple Yarns

Crabapple yarns

My journey into fiber arts began while I was pregnant with our daughter. I suffered from depression and anxiety for some time and decided I needed an outlet. I began crocheting which progressed into knitting, dyeing; spinning, weaving, felting…you get the idea! I loved the colors of hand dyed yarn, the different fibers and the science behind making them – thus my passion and business were born.

 Crabapple yarns


 Crabapple yarns

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI,

This is very good blog, good information i like to visit your blog again and again because of new updates.

Regards

http://www.gokakmills.com/index1.htm

Dyed Yarn Manufacturers.