KnittingBoutique.com the KnittingBoutique@gmail.com
2. What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one?
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
The Knitting Boutique, 910 Cromwell Park Drive, Suite 108, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Monday - Closed
Tuesday and Wednesday - Noon to 7 pm
Thursday and Friday - Noon to 9 pm
Saturday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday - Noon to 5 pm
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
Needles: Addi, HiyaHiya, Plymouth Yarn: Malabrigo, Mountain Colors, Berroco, Noro, Juniper Moon, Debbie Bliss, Plymouth Bags: Hadaki
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business?
The store opened a year and a half ago. I wanted to open "A New Kind of Yarn Store" which means utilizing technology including electronic pattern library, cameras and monitors in the classroom for instructor's teaching aide, as well as open, comfortable space.
6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?
Our classes and our Famous Knitter Workshop Series. We have 8 instructors with classes for all levels including "Free Beginning Knit" three times a week.