Knitting Boutique’s Rare Breeds Club |
features yarn and pattern every other month.
1. What is your website? Email?
2. What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one?
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
The Knitting Boutique, 910 Cromwell Park Drive, Suite 108, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Monday - Closed
Tuesday and Wednesday – 1:00 to 7:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 1:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday - 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday - Noon to 6 pm
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
We have our own yarn line, carrying yarns sourced, spun and dyed just for us. We’ve named our yarn after rivers in Maryland. Our most popular seller is the Anacostia, our superwash merino and the Sassafras, our Merino Bamboo blend.
We’re also known for our Luxury and Rare Breeds Clubs, which feature either luxury blends or rare breeds fiber, paired with patterns from industry designers.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business?
The store opened in 2011. We’re known as an “Exclusive Yarn Boutique” featuring exclusive yarn and products specifically made for our store.
6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?
Our customers! Come by the store and you’ll see what we mean!