2. What is your Ravelry name/group if you have one?
3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
129 E. Patrick Street, Frederick, MD
4. What kinds of things do you carry?
We carry a lot of Indie Dyed Yarns: Neighborhood Fiber Co., Shalimar, Dragonfly, Magpie Fibers, Duck Duck Wool just to name a few.
5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business? July will make two years we have been in business. Frederick didn't have a local yarn shop, and we felt there was a need for it in the downtown community. The building we are in also provides a lot of inspiration.
6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?
Our favorite thing about owning The Knot House is the incredible sense of community it brings. Customers often say it is a happy place, and I don't think you can ask for more than that.