Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Julia Vesper, Knitterly Things
1. What is your website? and email?
2. Your Ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
Hand dyed yarns and fibers, specifically Vesper Self Striping Sock Yarn.
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
Oh yes, all day every day!
6. How did you get into making stuff?
Through a general love and progression of knitting to spinning to dyeing. Enabled of course by knitting blogs!
7. How long have you been doing this?
Almost 4 years.
8. Where do you find inspiration?
In lots of things. generally the brighter the better, especially this time of year.