Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Monday, February 24, 2020

2020: 29 Bridges Studio

29 Bridges Studio

29 Bridges Studio is a Maryland based indie yarn company that creates hand dyed yarns in unique colorways from neutrals to neons, solids to speckles. We offer a range of bases for every maker and yarn lover.

29 Bridges Studio

Website: 29bridges.com
Instagram: @29bridgesstudio
Facebook: 29bridgesstudio
Ravelry: 29 Bridges Studio Yarn Page
Twitter: @29BridgesStudio

29 Bridges Studio


What shops carry your products?


What shops carry your products?
https://29-bridges-studio.myshopify.com/pages/stockists

How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
29 Bridges Studio started in 2017 when I rediscovered a passion for fiber arts that began in college with weaving, spinning, and dyeing. Being a dyer is a true a labor of love for me.

What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie?
I'm a lifelong knitter carrying on what my mother taught me as kindergartner. I love knitting because it's portable! Being a dyer, yarnie, and maker is the perfect way to express myself artistically and I love experimenting with different dyeing techniques. There are two different points when in the process that give me so much joy. The first is when you have a beautifully dyed skein of yarn with all of its unique characteristics and variations and then again when the yarn is a knitted piece. I'm always amazed at the transformation.




 For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:

No comments: