Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Saturday, February 29, 2020

2020: Duck Duck Wool

Duck Duck Wool

Duck Duck Wool chases whimsy and color, skein by skein, as a small indie-dyer operation located in Northern Virginia. All yarns are dyed by hand, in small quantities, by the owner and creator, Sandra Miracle. Most colorways are inspired by simple things that unlock a favorite memory. Once I have a color in mind, I can't help but chase it. And it is my sincerest hope that the colors captured might call to others, too.

Duck Duck Wool

Website: duckduckwool.com
Instagram: @duckduckwool
Facebook: duckduckwool

Duck Duck Wool

How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
Since 2013. I started dyeing as an extension of my knitting journey--I had certain colors in my mind and I embraced the challenge of trying to create them myself.

What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie?

The community! Hand dyeing has connected me to so many fellow makers who are as passionate about fiber and color as I am. It's truly the best.






For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:
  • Online shopping: Place orders on www.etsy.com/shop/duckduckwool
  • Virtual Booth: Flickr: 2020 Duck Duck Wool
  • Discount / Special Offer: free domestic shipping with code (plus special volunteer discount - check your emails)
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook, Instagram, Ravelry

No comments: