Friday, March 6, 2009
Gryphon Perkins, The Sanguine Gryphon
1. What is your website?
2. Your Ravelry.com username?
3. Where are you located?
4. What do you make?
Yarn! (handpainted, and handpainted fiber, and patterns)
5. Do you make fiber/yarn/etc. full-time?
6. How did you get into making stuff?
Kate (Dragonfly Fibers) taught me to dye, and I've been hooked since.
7. How long have you been doing this?
Knitting and designing, about 5 years. The business has been around 2.
8. Where do you find inspiration?
Bugs and things.
9. Any funny stories, words of wisdom, something else to share about you or your business?
I'm named after my business, not vice-versa.
Sanguine Gryphon and Dragonfly Fibers will be sharing a double booth. Gryphon was with us in 2008 too - you can read her bio here.