Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sponsor: Noni Patterns

1. What is your website? Email?
nonipatterns.com
nora@nonipatterns.com

2. What is your Ravelry name/group?
my name on Rav is nonibags
I have a few groups that are dedicated to Noni: Noni Designs, Love Noni Patterns, and Noni Bags & Flowers

3. Where are you located and what are your hours?
Noni is located in the Savage Mill, Carding Studio 108: one flight up from bonaparte bakery and down the hall. I am in the studio Monday through Friday from about 10 am until 5pm. My studio doubles as a little shop and gallery of Noni, but it is a working studio, so some days I’ve got the latest project spread out all over the teaching table, and some days it looks more boutique-ish. There is always something interesting to look at: I have the full line of Noni patterns on display. Any bags and garments that are not out visiting other yarn stores are on display as well, some come and browse the samples, patterns, and yarn.

4. What kinds of things do you carry?
I specialize in felting yarn and the supplies to make the bags: stiffener, bag feet, closures. I carry my own pattern line and Stonehedge Fiber Mill’s Shepherd’s Wool, the entire palette, plus Tilli Tomas Flurres, as well as an assortment of other felting yarns.

5. How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business?
My studio has been open for a little over a year, but Noni has been in business 6 years this August 19, 2011.

6. What's your favorite thing about having your business?
My shop is specialized, obviously, with a focus mainly on offering patterns and supplies for felted bags, flowers, and accessories. I love to teach and am in the process of developing an education program for the studio. That’s my favorite part. . . And I like meeting people from all different parts of the country who get excited about felting.

No comments: