Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Potosi Sheep Farm

potosi1

Website: www.potosisheepfarm.com

Ravelry name: BFLsheep

potosi2

My sheep are my passion. From the original three sheep for handspinning to the present flock of 75 you might say that sheep are an obsession. I enjoy them and all aspects of the fiber business. The sheep and fiber world has given me wonderful friends and the ability to travel to shows and make more friends through my flock and their wool.
Potosi Bluefaced Leicester and Shetland sheep have to work to earn their keep by providing soft lustrous fiber. It is my belief that the fiber grown here will be the only products sold on our website and in the Potosi Sheep Farm booth. Raw fleeces are available as well as roving, yarn and sheepskins. We have a special Bluefaced Leicester Yarn that is commercially spun and hand painted here at the farm. I am both the shepherd and the fiber artist here so I keep very busy. Potosi Farm is located on I83 40 miles north of Baltimore. Come and visit. You are always welcome.

potosi3

No comments: