- Our wonderful volunteers. I’m not going to name you all individually because I’m afraid I’d miss someone but you guys were such great help this year that the organizers actually had time to shop and sit and socialize a bit. Thanks for helping us get set up on time, make sure we had everything we needed, get door prize tickets to all our visitors, and thanks especially those of you who stuck around to make sure we all got out on time. Thank you SO SO much!
- Our super-talented vendors. You are all rockstars and we hope you had a great show!
- Our sponsors, who give us much needed financial support to keep putting this party on: A Tangled Skein, Fibre Space, Lovelyarns, The Yarn Spot, Woolwinders, Yarns International. These are all great shops - make sure you check them out!
- Blueswirly for our excellent new logo, which was featured on all the Homespun Yarn Party swag this year.
- Everyone who came out to the Mill and shopped and learned and shared and stopped by to say hello! (psst - that’s you)
A button was found on the floor during cleanup - it's large, round, with a gold rim and a cream conical center. If it came off your garment and can't be replaced please let us know.
A ladies ring was lost during the event. If you found this and picked it up, please let us know so we can put you in touch with its owner.
Ewes-ful Fiber Arts has asked us to announce a Spin-In coming up on April 10 from 12-6pm in Westminster, MD. If you are interested in attending, please email Susan at ewesfulfiberarts at gmail.com.
If you took photos at the event, please add them to our Flickr Group (brand new for 2010)!